Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 2 - Piper Perabo/Covert Affairs

Below is the product of the construct set up on April 11th, late and meterless though it may be:


It Might Be Bad But At Least It Doesn't Take Itself Seriously (Covert Affairs, This Poem)

I wanted to write an exhaustive sonnet
Alas, I've only seen one episode
And the show's not on On Demand (doggonit):

Annie caused a drug empire to corrode
She hooked up with a handsome chef and rode
Kicking, handcuffed in the trunk of a car
(maybe this would work better as an ode?)
Oh, of course, Peter Gallagher costars

Already I've taken this joke too far
So maybe my focus should be on Piper

Aside from that movie set in a bar
I imagine she changed many a diaper
On screen in Cheaper by the Dozen Two
Which does not in fact rhyme with Perabo

No comments: