Tuesday, April 03, 2012

April 3rd - WILD CARD

Six of Clubs - WILD CARD
Wild card? What does this mean? As in previous years, I've included a handful of cards in the deck that will switch up the rules of the project for the day. This year, some of these cards are directly associated with a previously successful form.
So, Six of Clubs = Craigslist Missed Connection, which will be writen on the topic of:
Jack of Clubs - Crohn's Diesease


Every year needs at least one creepy missed connection:

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/mis/2939162141.html 


Let's Make Things Equal - w4m - 29 (Some GI Clinic)


Date: 2012-04-03, 11:16PM EDT
Reply to: ccptc-2939162141@pers.craigslist.org

I shouldnt post this but I want to see you again and I want to try to make things equal

You smiled at me right when you walked in and were so nice
I was hoping you would ask me out cause I couldnt ask you out
You made a joke when my hand was around your bicep
We laughed about it
It was so nice getting to know you
You looked at me with youre hungry bluegray eyes
Youre blood pressure was a little high
Was that cause you were looking at me?

I got to see you again
You didnt see me
It was after the anesthesia
It was my job to turn your body over
It was my job to put in the scope
I watched youre insides on the screen
I saw inside you

Ugh this is weird I know and I dont mean it to be weird
I defenately didnt do anything weird
Its not weird for me cause its my job but I think it will weird be for you
And I cant go back in time but I like you
So
Maybe we can make things equal
I want you to see all of me
Inside and out

  • Location: Some GI Clinic
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2939162141


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wοah! Ι'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple,
yеt effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you have done a very good job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Safari. Excellent Blog!

My web site :: personal loans