Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 30th - Conks

Four of Diamonds - Conks
7 - Craigslist Missed Connection

A nod to "Invitation to the Blues".
-

http://memphis.craigslist.org/mis/2355857382.html



Rita Hayworth at the Register - m4w - 37


Date: 2011-04-30, 10:54PM CDT
Reply to:
[Errors when replying to ads?]

You work at a certain restaurant
Most weeknights and on Sundays
I admire the way you pour coffee
From my table by the window
I've been in every night this week
And it's not for the bacon
You're a moving violation -
From your conk down to your shoes

Linger at my table next time
Or come bring your dodge to the filling station
Tell me how I like my eggs

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2355857382




More stuff coming here on Monday...
In the meantime, check out April 30th's poem from last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

over. hard.