Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16th - The Dead Sea

Seven of Diamonds - The Dead Sea
7 - Craigslist Missed Connection

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mis/2329799617.html



Body Shop Beauty - m4w - 46 (Cambridgeside Galleria)


Date: 2011-04-16, 10:03PM EDT


We encountered each other at the body shop this afternoon
You rubbed cream on my hands and I made you laugh
My wife was purchasing mud from the Dead Sea
I told you I was from Israel
And how real Dead Sea mud feels on your body
If she was not there I would have asked you to dinner


I want you to reply to me
I am willing to be discrete if you are...

  • Location: Cambridgeside Galleria
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2329799617



Another poem coming here tomorrow...
In the meantime, check out April 16th 's poem from last year.


1 comment:

Sho' Nuff said...

Nothing like trying to cheat on your wife via a missed connections post. Classy.