Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 28th - Pizza




Two of Diamonds  - Pizza
6 - Mainstream Rap


Pizza In The Hot Tub

Pizza on the back porch
Pizza in the hot tub
Pizza in the bedroom
Before and after making love
Pizza with my Hennessey
Onions and
Broccoli
Love the smell of fish
So I always order anchovies

As a shorty I learned to fold it
The proper way to hold it
Before you put your mouth on it
You might want to blow it
I always order extra cheese
Cause I got the extra cream
And you know that extra cheese
Makes a body want to scream (Ooooh)

I take a bite of mushroom
And sausage (no homo)
Throwin' out the crust
Cause I can always buy mo'
Going through more boxes than one Donatello
You know better late night food?
Really? Hello!
Lo Mein? No 'meng'
KFC's for chickenheads
Give me pizza any day
On the couch or in my bed
And in the morning I'll put whatever on hold
Walk into the kitchen and I'll eat a slice cold
Later douse it in Sriracha
And reheat a pie for lunch
Shit attacks my mouth
Like a Money Train double punch
Artichoke and Pepperoni
Is my number one
Only like it plain?
I feel bad for you son
I've tried ninety nine toppings
(but Hawaiian aint one)

Pizza in the bathroom
Pizza in the hot tub
Pizza in my Cadillac
Gettin my dick rubbed
Pizza watching Scarface
Order three just in case
Roll a blunt
Light it up
Eat another to the face


1 comment:

Larabean said...

Ahhhhahha fuk yes i remember when u came in fukbux n read this to me ad u were creating it! Sooo funny sickballs ahhh