Monday, May 16, 2011

1 - Abortion Protestors

So begins another leg of this poetry project. Again, I will draw and roll on Monday and post here by Sunday at midnight. Week 1 will be:

Three of Diamonds - Abortion Protestors
18 - Craigslist Missed Connection




http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mis/2408713710.html


Pretty Planned Parenthood Protester - m4m - 30 (Allston, MA)


Date: 2011-05-28, 11:41PM EDT
Reply to:
[Errors when replying to ads?]


Hey Curlyhead
I know you remember me
I sure remember you -
Your hot breath against my face
Lips centimeters away from mine
Yelling
Our bodies separated by the edge of an painted circle -
A thirty-foot radius
Your breath smelled like licorice and leather
I could almost taste you

I caught you checking out my package
As we were pulled apart by the Planned Parenthood workers
In yellow parkas
And that's gotta count for something...

Message me if you want to be fucked
And then abandoned
It's what you deserve, you
Handsome asshole

  • Location: Allston, MA
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2408713710

Expect a poem here sometime next week...

No comments: